Ron Roach utilizes his expertise in commercial litigation together with his in-house corporate counsel experience to advise and represent individuals and businesses facing contract, employment, and real estate related disputes and issues. In doing so, Mr. Roach blends the sophistication of his large firm experience with the advantages of a cost-sensitive and attention-driven law practice. He feels strongly that you should not have to pay the hourly rate of a large law firm to receive the highest quality legal counsel and representation.
After graduating from Pepperdine University School of Law, Mr. Roach began his career in Phoenix at the well-respected boutique commercial litigation law firm Meyer Hendricks & Bivens, P.A.. Mr. Roach then found his feet as a litigator at renowned local firm Jennings Strouss & Salmon LLP where he litigated and arbitrated a wide array of real estate, insurance defense, and commercial litigation matters. Mr. Roach then spent five years receiving elite training, polishing his legal skills, and managing high stakes, complex cases in an international commercial litigation and arbitration practice at the prestigious global law firm, DLA Piper (US) LLP.
Most recently, after successfully representing a Silicon Valley-based technology start-up in connection with a bet-the-company whistleblower lawsuit, Mr. Roach was hired by the company to serve as Corporate Counsel. As one of only two lawyers in the company, which had over 300 employees and offices in California, Colorado, New York, and Arizona, Mr. Roach handled diverse legal issues, including drafting and reviewing commercial contracts, compliance matters, human resource and employment-related claims, marketing review, and management of outside counsel.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D., 2003, summa cum laude
- Member, Pepperdine Law Review
- Witkin Awards for Academic Excellence and/or CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in: Criminal Law; Criminal Procedure; Legal Research & Writing II; Civil Rights Actions; Products Liability; Employment Discrimination Law; Education Law; and Communication Law.
- Towson University, B.A., 2000, summa cum laude
- Outstanding Man of the Year Award, 1999
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals – 9th Circuit
Professional Affiliations and Activities:
- American Bar Association
- Arizona State Bar
Civic and Charitable Activities:
- Board Member: Phoenix Children's Hospital's Emerging Leaders Group (2013-present)
- American Diabetes Association Tour de Cure team captain (2011-15)
- Co-author, "Kitchen Sink Litigation Clogs The Judicial Pipeline," Law360.com, June 24, 2013, available at:
- Avoiding the Summertime Blues: Here are five great tips to avoid litigation and liability, Hotel Interactive, June 26, 2013, available at: